Friday 6 August 2010

trend spotter: iridescents


I have been on the lookout for something new, most of the fashion for autumn is really similar to what is in now, but I finally found something that is different.

Style.com think that the tropical/rainbow theme is going to be a big hit, and so do I. It's something bold and it upstages all the calm neutrals and pastels that everyone has been wearing this summer.

The items featured are a Dior watch, which is my favourate of all the pieces but a price has not yet been released, the shoes are Christian Louboutin and cost $3,135.00, the snake skin purse is $950.00 and is by Nancy Gonzalez and then the eye shadow is by MAC and is $19.50.

P.S I tried not to post anything today because I have been non-stop blogging but I couldn't resist.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment