Monday 23 August 2010

q&a

"I'm looking for a maxi dress that isn't to expensive, can you help me find one please?"


I love maxi dresses! Their so comfortable and easy to wear, their so easy to dress up or down too.
Another great thing about them is that the style's and prints vary so much. There are romantic, vintage-y cotton and lace maxi dresses, stream lined jersey numbers, flowing floral maxis, relaxed silk versions and a scattering of bold, graphic prints in there too. 

Here are a few reasonably priced ones that I found. My favourate ones are the first and last dresses. The print's are gorgeous and summery, yet their still wearable for the autumn. 
Then my next favourate one is the plain white one. It can be worn with a blazer, denim jacket, a little cardi - with heels, flats, boots - you can do so much with this one dress.
Then my third favourate the black one. I would wear this going out because it's more for evening wear than everyday/casual. The neck chain detail is so, so pretty and this dress would be very easy to accessorize.

Rachel Flower Print Maxi Dress - Boohoo - £15.00
Black Chain Maxi Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £10.00
Floral Printed Maxi Dress - Miss Selfridge - £10.00
White Maxi Dress - Dorothy Perkins - £12.00
Tribal Print Maxi - Oli.co.uk - £18.00

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment