Friday 6 August 2010

style stealer: pixie lott



Pixie Lott has come a long way since her career took off last summer, and has been one of the top people in the limelight ever since. And there’s no wonder why she’s in the fashion mags almost every week; her style is pretty great.

So I was asked on formspring  to find an outfit that is similar to Pixie Lott and her boho/festival side. I then found this image of her and realized how badly I want this outfit, so this is what I came up with...

I tried to get it practically identical, sadly I couldn't find any metallic shorts that weren't stupidly expensive, so I thought white would be a good alternative.

Rib Over Knee Socks - Topshop - £6.00
Ruch Front Bandeau Body - Topshop - £12.00
White Destroy Hotpants - Topshop - £15.00 (in sale)
Hunter  Red Wellies - www.javari.co.uk - £60.00
Aviator Sunglasses - River Island - £12.99
Friendship Bands - Topman - £6.00
Mini Sweat Bands - Topman - £5.00

The prices really aren't too bad, the wellies sort of ruin it but you could just get a green pair from your local camping shop for a low price. You could even try cropped wellies, I love them.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your comment! I am your newest follower! return the favor? :)

    love, polly

    ReplyDelete