Wednesday 4 August 2010

get the look: naturals

I just found this really cute outfit, once again on River Island. For anyone who is obsessed with nudes and natural coloured clothing, I suggest you getting this.

I found the tunic which I absolutely love and thought automatically, nude brogues would go with them perfectly. If the outfit was just that then it would be quite boring, so I thought these pull up's would look gorgeous with them and would make the outfit a little more quirky.
I then stumbled upon this bag which has a snake skin affect and I love the big bold buckle. For jewellery I would suggest the rose necklace I featured in a previous post, and maybe a gold vintage bracelet. I love these gold earrings and they go amazingly with this look because of the pearls.

1*Cream Swing Tunic - £29.99
2*Over The Knee Bow Socks - £4.99
3*Lace Up Brogue - £26.99
4*Cream Cross Body Bag - £24.99
5*Pearl Flower Studs - £4.99

The total cost for this outfit is £91.95 which isn't bad considering most of the things featured you could easily wear with other things. For example the brogues will go with practically anything, the pull up's are perfect for autumn/winter, the bag is cream so will once again go with a lot and could easily be your everyday bag.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment