Saturday 21 August 2010

alexa chung

If I see Alexa Chung's name anywhere, I immediately think... Fashion! Flawless fashion. What I would give to have her closet.... 

So summer is slowly coming to an end, which means so are all the festivals. I seriously hope festival trends don't go out though! This is one of my favourate festival outfits. 



I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't find a shirt like the one Alexa has on because I love it, but if anybody has found one, please give me the link!  
So my alternatives aren't even similar to the shirt in the picture but they still give the same style of outfit. 

The shortsss! Gah! I love them! They have the whole pocket's sticking out thing and that I am obsessed with at the moment. The shade of the shorts are a perfect match to the white shirt and have a vintage look to them. The shorts that I have provided are two different shades and one is a hotpant and one is longer than the usual short, if your not comfortable on showing your bum. Personally I prefer the hotpant because I like the shape and structure of them.

The shoes Alexa is wearing are incredibly cute, but obviously if your going to Reading or Leeds festival next weekend, I suggest wellies. Comfortable and rainproof, (and they won't get ruined by the mud).
The alternatives I provided for the shoes are quite similar, and I gave a high wedge, low wedge and flats. My favourate are the high wedges, they have a really grungy look and would give any outfit a gothic edge.

I haven't given an alternative for the bag because, well, frankly I dislike it. But that's my personal taste. I'm sure if you want to find a leopard print bag it should be easy enough.  
 

Cream/Purple Check Shirt - Dorothy Perkins - £25.00
Navy Stripe Roll Sleeve Shirt - River Island - £24.99
Light Wash Ripped Denim Short - Miss Selfridge - £28.00
Vintage Hotpants - Topshop - £25.00
RANDAL Buckle Wedge Shoes - ASOS - £40.00
Joanie Flat - All Saints - £42.50 (Originally £85.00)
Suedette Buckle Wedge - New Look Teens - £16.99

 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment