Wednesday 4 August 2010

shopping list: river island

River Island has always been one of my favourate stores. I don't buy enough from there.

Here are a few things that caught my eye from their summer collection. Everything featured is bright, bubbly and perfect for the summer, wearing any of these items will make a statement! Also something that's strange for River Island is that the prices aren't actually that bad. I even have the necklace featured in the picture.

My favourate item is the sandals. Their not the usual style of shoes that I would wear but I love the chains mixed with the bright colours. My second favourate is the parrot vest which is so, so cute. My third favourate is a draw between the bracelets and the earrings. Their both sweet and ditsy.

1*Grey Parrot Vest - £19.99
2*Beige Cross Body Satchel - £36.99
3*Flower Ring - £7.99
4*Cluster Diamante Studs - £5.99
5*Ditsy Print Bracelets - £7.99
6*Multi Chain T-bar Sandals - £26.99
7*Flower Pendant Necklace - £5.99

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment