Monday 26 July 2010

topshop AW collection - into the wild


So Topshop have released a few pieces from their new AW collection which they have named "Into the Wild".

This is what they have said about it;
"Combine tattered knits and ragged faux fur with flowing silks and sparkling chiffon's for a look that's pretty tough on the outside and delicately pretty underneath. Outerwear is dark and primitive, made up in chamois leathers, waxed inky denims and matt shearling. Team with flowing tulle, scattered crystals, delicate cobweb crochets and metallic foil prints for a mysterious, fairytale feel."
I think it's a very sophisticated collection. Its full of natural and calm colours and I'm relieved that ripped jeans are still on trend because I love them. The green coat is very on trend right now, I love the faux fur around the collar. The boots are gorgeous and the powder colour is elegant yet could make any boho outfit. The ring I think is really cute, the dusty gold colour is angelic. The pumps are so, so, so pretty and graceful, I want them so much.

My favourate piece is the layered shorts. The nude colour is so simple and can go with so much. You can dress them up or down and they look super comfortable. I'm almost guaranteeing that these shorts will be in my wardrobe very, very soon.

All these pieces are on sale on the website now.

1*Fur Collar Army Jacket - £65.00
2*ANDREA Suede Cuff Boots - £65.00
3*Premium Scallop Hem Shorts - £30.00
4*Fine Cobweb Snood - £16.00
5*MYSTIFY Jewel Ballet Pumps - £30.00
6*Burnished Leaf Trail Ring - £8.50
7*Knitted Fisherman Rib Jumper - £42.00
8*Floral Patch Tapered Jeans - £40.00


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment