Thursday 15 September 2011

Totes cool.

totes  cool
So I don’t know about the rest of the UK, but in Wales, from October 1st all retailers will be charging five pence per bag. McDonalds, Next, Topshop, Zara, everywhere. At first I was cool with it, I though that five pence is fine, but then I thought about how many bags I use when I go food or clothes shopping. All of those five pence's will add up, so we need to be carrying our own little bags around with us to save us some money and do our little bit to help the environment. I intend on purchasing all three of these bags as they are so amazing but the moustache bag is definitely my favourite!

I Moustache You A Question Bag - zazzle.co.uk - £7.60
Anchors Away Sailor Bag - zazzle.co.uk - £10.20
Letter Bag (Available in all letters) - alphabetbags.com - £12.00

JJ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment